Hello!

11:24 PM



Okay, this is a very old photo of me, but I was browsing my photo library as I found it and I thought it would be a great introductory photo for this blog. This photo was taken when my best friend and I were taking an afternoon walk to our local park after we were finished our math final exam at my Studienkolleg year. It was almost 5 years ago!

As this is my first blog post, I don't really know what I want to talk about. I just want to make it official, I have a blog! Yeay!

Although it's already near the end of February, I've decided that blogging will be my new year resolution. I have actually long enjoyed the blogging-world, but only as a reader. I really love the fact that bloggers can share their passion, either it be beauty, food, photography or design, and create a community that is beneficial and brings joy to everyone.

Anyways, I'm really excited and thrilled to finally create a blog, and looking forward to learn many different aspects like editing, designing, and hoping to make new friends through blogging.

Later!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts