Monday Thoughts: Creating Instead of Finding

12:00 PM

You know when you couldn't sleep at night, and you've fought as hard as you can to not pick up your phone, but then you did it anyway? This was what I did a few nights ago, when I was finally browsing through Pinterest. And that, my friend, was when I stumbled across this quote;


this quote just reaaally talk to me. I mean, as I am 24 year old now, and still haven't finished my undergraduate degree yet, I often feel insecure and self-conscious about my future. And as I grow older everyday, I always find myself discovering something new that I enjoy and can picture myself doing it for a long time in the future, but have nothing to do with my education now. I still really enjoy my degree and it is important to me that I have my degree in this particular major, but I just still not so sure about what I want to do in the next few years. 

I guess this feeling comes from me, trying to find someone, that his/her succes-path can be followed. So when I see this quote, it was just like a light at the end of a dark tunnel for me. I just need to be me and create my own life, and as Rochelle Fox said, create my own reality. 

This quote just give me a big push to finish my degree, and just do what ever I want to do. I may not be financially independent at first, and still have to ask support to my parents (and I am very lucky and grateful that my parents still can and ready to support me whenever I need them), but I do now believe that I have to do what I want to do first, in order to be able to create myself and in the end be able to support everyone around me, if it makes any sense?!

Anyway, I hope I don't offend anyone through this post, because I know many people in my age also struggling with this issue and I hope I can help some of them through my post today.

Keep going, keep create your own reality, and keep being yourself <3

-Ruucits


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts